Sunday, October 31, 2010

2007 - Kuma's Puppy Year from 8 weeks to one year old.

Here are pictures of Kuma's first year:
 Kuma with his litter mates during the LER, January 27, 2007. 
8 weeks old
9 weeks old
9 weeks old... screaming his head off because he was crated.
Playing with big brother Orion. 
February 4, 2007
Watching his big brother Orion for the next move.
 Chasing his big brother Orion... Orion's favorite game.
And being a little pest to Orion.
February 25, 2007... Kuma's first snow. Look mom! I'm a show dog, I can stack by myself!
Running in the snow! Wheee!
March 10, 2007
3 months old... at Algonkian Park in Sterling, Virginia
 I'm tired after visiting the park mom!
April 13, 2007
 ARBA show in Durham, NC
Kuma and mom in motel parking lot
 Outside show venue, sister Ander, and Kuma
 Kuma play bowing to sister Ander
no idea what mom was looking at.
April 13, 2007
ARBA show, Durham, NC
Kuma's 1st show... getting ready to do his Kumaroo impersonation
April 18th, 2007
 4 months old... I lost all my dark fur! Don't worry mom! It will grow back!
 June 23, 2007
Annapolis dog park, Kuma, Kona and Misty
Misty and Wanda, and Sharon with Kuma watching the other dogs swim.. not them, they stayed out of the water. LOL
July 7th, 2007 
7 months old, at the Empire State Classic show.
Homecoming 2007
 8 months old, with my sister Ander and Michelle, and my brother Nero and Sarah 
 I won Junior Best In Show at Homecoming 2007!
Judge Nik and Lisa Barber. Thank you Lisa for showing me for my mom!
October 5th, 2007
First SSDCA-MAC show at Barkwell's, NC, I was 10 months old. Sharon showing me with Tina and Lilli judging.
December 30th, 2007
I'm one year old now!

No comments:

Post a Comment